So you want your hair to grow…..
From time to time people will see/message me and say “What can I do to get my hair long and healthy like yours?” Though for everyone the answer will be different, here are some basic things (that cannot be over-emphasized) that I’ll recommend:
1. Water is your hair’s best friend. Use it to moisturize your hair daily. Drink lots of it too! Eat right overall!
2. Excess heat is your hair’s worst enemy. Avoid or at least minimize it.
3. Sulfate shampoos are a no-no. You don’t need to shampoo your hair often, and you don’t need to use a lot of shampoo either!
4. Don’t try to be a product junkie. Once you find something that seems to work, stick with it.
5.Your regular stuff should include butter/oil for moisturizing and sealing in moisture and a conditioner
6. Your regime should include:…
View original post 79 more words